Dingo Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Women Can Fix It Too!: Know Your Car Download Epub Mobi Pdf

Répondre au sujet    Dingo Index du Forum » Pour commencer.. » Administration Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Women Can Fix It Too!: Know Your Car Download Epub Mobi Pdf
Auteur Message
elisetobi

Message Women Can Fix It Too!: Know Your Car Download Epub Mobi Pdf Répondre en citant

Women Empowerment is a continuous movement that supports the engagement of education, equal rights, and self-sustainment. Statistics show a 97% chance of women customers being cheated by car mechanic shops. From the easiest job of changing your brake lights to diagnosing an engine code in your car, MY goal is to increase the confidence that you will have when walking into an environment that is male dominant and DOMINATE your knowledge about YOUR car! For 17 years, auto mechanics have been my passion. I have always loved the challenge of troubleshooting and figuring out complicated machinery. For the most part, I self-taught myself auto mechanic skills by taking what I learned from my very first “mechanic instructor” (my dad) to the last mechanic instructor that I had, many auto mechanic books (Haynes car manuals) tailored to specific vehicle models, video tutorials and the best guide to use (in my opinion) -ALLDATA, and of course practice; hands on and to this day continuous experience. Okay, enough about me. Now it’s about you– the reader; the person that have sat through my hour-long webinar called “Women Can Fix It Too” and joined the online support group on Facebook where women can take pictures of their car issue, discuss probabilities and even “Go Live”. There are many circumstances in which many of us can relate to: “Hubby is deployed and he’s the family mechanic”, “Diagnostic fees are ridiculous”, “Father is no longer living and he was the family mechanic”, “The dealership quoted an estimate that just isn’t in my budget right now.” – Many car owners. The goal of my book and webinars are to increase and spread knowledge, tips and information of auto mechanic skills to 1) Help you save money. 2) Lessen and possibly eradicate the high percentage of overcharging and scheming from shady mechanic and auto shops. 3) Hopefully my book will help not only give you a better peace of mind when that engine light comes on but able to recognize when and how to spot out a scheming mechanic or service advisors. Again, as a woman, I’d like for you to be able to walk into any mechanic shop and feel confident about the recommendations a service advisor presents to you. – I want you to never feel cheated AGAIN. This book is written in a manner of “to-the-point”, non-fluff material. And most of all, from a mechanically inclined experienced female.

Tags: flibusta fb2 download original online, free ebook, download french, free iphone, format txt pdf, book OneDrive, book 2shared, download torrent ExtraTorrent, get free, how to find book without register, free android audio selling djvu, book ipad free, book kindle, .fb2 download, store book, book read

From inside the book 2 pages matching Women Can Fix It Too!: Know Your Car in this bookPage 207Page 208Where's the rest of this book?And third? Trips to the mechanic were really starting to bother her.2017 Southern California Images in the News"I was so sick of feeling like I was going to be taken advantage of& WorldCalifornia NewsSoCal Sports 4 YouSportsHealthTechWeirdWeatherNewsConferenceI-TeamI-TeamRandy RespondsWeatherFirst Alert ForecastMaps & RadarWeather AlertsWeather NewsCalifornia DroughtEntertainmentEntertainment NewsThe SceneWorth the Trip: California TravelGeorge to the RescueOpen HouseBreakfast With Open House1st LookCOZI TVTalk StoopTrafficContact UsCommunityNBC4 ContestsTV ListingsLIVE TVON NOWEarly TodayON DEMANDNBC on DemandWatch the latest full episodes of your favorite NBC series anytime and anywhere.Click for full schedule68ConnectSocial MediaOur AppsNewsletters Send us Videos and Pictures Send TipsSubmit TipsSend FeedbackTerms of ServicePrivacy PolicyVisit our partner siteWoman's Home Companion, Volume 43Crowell-Collier, 1916 - Cooking 0 Reviews and he said, 'By yourself?'"Chou says her desire to do her own basic automotive work came about for a couple of reasons

Pages displayed by permission of Ginger Marks.Copyright.Bibliographic informationTitleWoman's Home Companion, Volume 43PublisherCrowell-Collier, 1916Original fromthe University of MichiganDigitized31 May 2011&nbsp&nbspExport CitationBiBTeXEndNoteRefManAnd not really, like, fun," student Andrea Vasquez said.The Asian American, self-professed "girly girl" wants young women to no longer feel intimidated when they walk into the auto repair shop.Published at 8:40 PM PDT on May 21, 2017 Updated at 6:56 AM PDT on May 23, 2017Get the latest from NBC4 anywhere, anytimeDownload the App Available for IOS and AndroidFollow NBC4 Leave Comments NewsWeatherInvestigationsEntertainmentTrafficContact UsConnect With UsFCC Independent Programming ReportFCC News and Information Programming ReportNBC Non-Profit News Partnership ReportsKNBC Public Inspection FileEmployment21st Century SolutionsSend FeedbackTerms of servicePrivacy policy 2017 NBCUniversal Media, LLCA man walked by and asked her what she was doing"Being Asian, for me, it took a while to find my voice."So she started her own YouTube channel

Other editions - View allThe World To-day, Volume 6Samuel Fallows,Edmund Buckley,Shailer MathewsSnippet view - 1904The World To-day, Volume 17Samuel Fallows,Edmund Buckley,Shailer MathewsSnippet view - 1909The World To-day, Volume 14Samuel Fallows,Edmund Buckley,Shailer MathewsSnippet view - 1908View all pinterest.com37 best images about My future job as a Mechanic on Pinterest .516 716 - 58k-jpgpinterest.com25+ best Car quotes on Pinterest Driving quotes, Spontaneous .700 700 - 59k-jpgpinterest.com25+ best ideas about Car repair on Pinterest Car repair near me .735 1102 - 179k-jpgpinterest.com25+ best ideas about Car repair on Pinterest Car repair near me .625 935 - 88k-jpgShe YouTubed the whole thing and her beloved Jetta was the star."I put a little bow on it and I think she looks as cute as ever!"Chou wanted to let women know that automotive work is not just "guy stuff." You can be a "girly girl" too.5 National Monuments That Could Be Axed Under TrumpAnd Agruso gets itCooper About this bookAbout Google Books - Privacy Policy - TermsofService - Blog - Information for Publishers - Report an issue - Help - Sitemap - GoogleHome . 171bf2437f

READ BOOK Pathway to Deliverance: My Journey To Freedom[PDF] Shift Happens!: 21 Days to Better Energy Through the ChakrasONLINE BOOK Failed State: Dysfunction and Corruption in an American StatehouseREAD BOOK The Oxford Handbook of the History of Communism (Oxford Handbooks)[PDF] Sex Cultures (Cultural Sociology)More Cosplay Disasters Damian TraslerSacrifice (The Chronicles of Servitude Book 2) J.S. BaileyLego Worlds Diary of Lance Cairo:: Adventures with StampyLonghead (Lego Worlds Diaries) (Volume 2) Alex StrobachREAD BOOK Foundations 101: How to Start and Run a Great FoundationREAD BOOK Big Book of Animals (LEGO Nonfiction)

Lun 26 Juin - 12:09 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 26 Juin - 12:09 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Dingo Index du Forum » Pour commencer.. » Administration Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation